Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Option to filter the "Home page" as "Music" v. "Podcasts" v. "Both"

I love the Home page with the recommendations, what's coming out recently, etc.  I go through periods of only listening to podcasts and sometimes also listening to music. My issue is that sometimes when I'm ready to mostly listen to music, my podcast-related recommendations and updates have taken up almost all of the Home page, and similar when I'm ready to move from Music to podcast.  (app v. desktop agnostic)

I would love to be able to have a homepage where I can still get all these very tasty nuggets of information and recos, but be able to choose if I want that for podcasts or for music, or both.   You've got that option for "Your Library", why not make it for the home page too!   

Thank you Spotify, I love your stuff!!!!

Updated on 2022-03-04

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos yet. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to continue sharing it to get more kudos. Folks can still add their votes and comments in order to support it.

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here.

Comments
graceehunter

Yes!

CarlosE
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-12-07

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Luan
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2022-03-04

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos yet. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to continue sharing it to get more kudos. Folks can still add their votes and comments in order to support it.

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here.