Option to play sound overlays over your music (e.g. rain, ocean, nature, city, etc)

Hi there, I'm a programmer and I turn on YouTube to a video of just rain sounds in the background to play while I listen to music on Spotify. I would love to see the ability to do this solely through Spotify (including on mobile). Adding things like the sound of rain or the ocean or nature would be great. I've shown co-workers what I do and they're hooked on it as well. There's even a website out there that allows you to do it with any YouTube video, but my music lives on Spotify now.

Who else wants to see this happen? +1?

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2017-06-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-06-19

Marked as new idea.

DanielMuggridge

This would be amazing I love the sound of rain on a tent it really helps me sleep and it works even better if I have music as well I use Spotify all the time and this would be an amazing additional feature please make it happen as soon  as possible 

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2017-06-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!