Option to "Sync all folders and playlists" on mobile devices

Hello!

I would like to see an option to "Sync all folders and playlists" on mobile devices.

I recently had to reinstall Spotify on my iPhone, and it would save me a lot of time and annoyance

if it was possible to simply sync everything at once. The way it works now I have to enter each folder,

then enter each list and enable "Available Offline" one at a time. As if waiting for it to sync up once this

job is done wasn't bad enough. And I say job, because that's what it feels like.

It would be great if you could add this feature, it would fit nicely in under "Settings" someplace.

It would be easier to just turn off "Available Offline" on the folders or lists you didn't want after this is done.

Thanx for an otherwise awesome service! :)

ZneyPhinx

~Music Lover~

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

MattSuda
Community Legend

Yes please! You can currently do this if you have access to the desktop app and Spotify is open on your phone and connected to the same WiFi network.

There should be an option in the iOS app to do this, intead of having to click something in the deskop app to do it.

Scriven_j
Roadie

Kudos given.  It would also be good if it was granular (meaning that you could easily just tick a number of playlists for offline synchronisation).

Please also give kudos to my idea (stop Spotify from pausing a sync when the application is idle) as this will also help with your suggestion!

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Allow-spotify-to-sync-on-a-mobile-device-when-it-is-id...

Blu3mind
Casual Listener

You can do this throw the WIndows App (and slo throw the Apple App, I think) :

1) Just open the App on both Device

2) Make shure your are on the same Network with bothe Device.

3) Go to the PC (or MAC) and click Device in the Spotify App.

4) Your Mobile should appear there

5) Then click Sync all

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!