Option to view album in order of most popular tracks

When you view an artists profile it gives you the most popular tracks they have released in descending order. I thought it would be a good option to be able to view an album in order of most popular tracks too. I appreciate albums are probably meant to be listened to in the sequence the artist has placed them in, however it would give the user a good idea of what the standout tracks are from an album and save them having to listen to every track if they are just looking for an overview.

Updated: 2016-02-13

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea.
This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

ashtail

Hasn't this been a function before? I clearly remember sorting by pressing some kind of thumps-up symbol (or maybe it wa just the lines back then) in the client at the start of my membership.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-02-13

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!