[Other] Ability to change billing date without having to cancel

I would love the ability to change my billing date without having to cancel and subscribe again. It would be incredibly frustrating to go through that process especially with a family plan because then I would have to invite everyone again and its really not that long of a process but certainly much longer than just changing the billing date. Not to mention I would have a terrible experience using Spotify in the time it's not premium having such limited skips and having to listen to ads and not be able to select the exact song I want. Overall, to change the billing date as of now is incredibly time consuming and frustrating. 

Updated on 2021-06-02

Hey there, 

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this one as it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely "No pricing, subscription or content related requests".

Feel free to submit an Idea again and make sure you follow the above guidelines!

Comments
Mario
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-02

Hey there, 

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this one as it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely "No pricing, subscription or content related requests".

Feel free to submit an Idea again and make sure you follow the above guidelines!

Related Ideas