[Other] In the Family Plan, for children, give more options than just Remove Explicit Content.

The current approach is one size fits all. Either block explicit content or don't.  Some explicit content is not bad for a 15 year old. Other explicit content would be terrible (e.g., sexually explicit podcasts).

If I listen to a podcast and send it to my 15 year old, I don't want it blocked because someone said sh*t once.  You could whitelist certain shows, artists, or podcasts.  You could also have a blacklist.

Updated on 2022-02-08

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• Unclear ideas. Make sure your suggestion does include enough information for us to understand what you’re requesting.

It would be great if you can specify exactly how this filter would work and would the Family Plan manager be able to block certain artists/ podcasters.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Alex
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-02-08

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• Unclear ideas. Make sure your suggestion does include enough information for us to understand what you’re requesting.

It would be great if you can specify exactly how this filter would work and would the Family Plan manager be able to block certain artists/ podcasters.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.