[Other Platform][Other]Report absent son button

I searched a song today and couldnt find it. If there was a button something like " Report absent song", i would report it.

bana bir masal anlat baba  - yeni türkü . i couldnt find this song from this artist at spotify today which is available at youtube.

Updated: 2015-03-24

Hello and thanks for the feedback!
Spotify is always trying to add as much music content as possible. If a track/album/artist isn't available (in a certain country) it's mostly the decision of the artist or their label. For more information about that topic, please have a read at point 5 of the official FAQs respecting additional music requests here.

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
yetanothername
Roadie

If a song is missing from Spotify the best way to get it on there is to contact the artist. The decision lies with artists to make their music availabe on Spotify.

ilkera94
Casual Listener

Actually this artist's songs are available on Spotify but this song I mentioned is not available from the artist. So this is a different situation I guess but thanks for the advice anyway.

yetanothername
Roadie

You should contact the artist about it. Some weeks before I couldn't find an album of one of my artists so I messaged them on Facebook. They thanked me for telling them this and some weeks later the album was available again.

ilkera94
Casual Listener

Oh I understand it now. OK I will try to contact the artist thank you. 

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed
Updated: 2015-03-24

Hello and thanks for the feedback!
Spotify is always trying to add as much music content as possible. If a track/album/artist isn't available (in a certain country) it's mostly the decision of the artist or their label. For more information about that topic, please have a read at point 5 of the official FAQs respecting additional music requests here.