[Other] Sleep Timer songs not mins

i use the sleep timer to get in a sleepy mood and not have to be awakened by the bright lights of my phone to turn off the music. However i find that most of the time a song will end suddenly, because the sleep timer is only registered to minutes. This is quite frustrating.

Updated on 2020-05-25

Hey there @Jemesu,

We've closed this idea as it is similar to an already existing one. Feel free to jump in there and add your vote so you can support it 🙂

You can always refer to the guidelines for posting ideas here

Comments
Visitor

Exactly what I was coming here to suggest. I have the same problem and would love to see this implemented so I don't have to worry about looking at my phone to turn off my music and be able to finish the song it was on. Another idea is to keep it in minutes but just add a feature where you can choose to finish that song (obviously while setting the timer so you dont have to look at your phone) that it is currently playing when the timer ends and then it will turn off the music when the songs ends. Seems fairly easy to implement but not to familiar with coding so im not completely sure.

Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2020-05-25

Hey there @Jemesu,

We've closed this idea as it is similar to an already existing one. Feel free to jump in there and add your vote so you can support it 🙂

You can always refer to the guidelines for posting ideas here