[Other] Spotify Movies!!

The same simple access to Music but in Movie Form..  $20 a month any movie you wanna watch at any time!! 

I'd be so Down!! 

Danny Zav

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-03-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Drivano77

The best idea ever! Spotify movie! All the newest best movies just like spotify music! I would pay alot of extras 4 this future app. Someone got to do this and why not spotify! There are other movie streaming sites available but they have just old crappy movies available. Go Spotify Movie!

Youknowwho

I would pay to watch any movie and any TV show at any time. A lot of people would not pay for Spotify for music, but bet on it that if you could watch anything on TV for a reasonable price, Spotify would be a trillion dollar business. It would run out  Hulu and Netflix out of business completely. Basically using the same business model but for tv shows, movies and live tv. Once you have that done, you conquer gaming. Forget about it, a trillion dollar business idea right there. 

Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-09-06

Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-09-06

Marked as new idea.

djfah
Gig Goer

great idea, hope to become reality soon

djfah
Gig Goer

documentaries would be also nice

djfah
Gig Goer

at a reasonable price i think a lot of people would like to join in (SUBTITLES INCLUDED...)

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-03-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!