Announcements

[Other] The ability to shuffle songs within the queue

I usually queue a ton of songs and it’s a pain to have to go in and hand shuffle them. I imagine having a feature where you could press a button and it gives you the option to shuffle based on album, artist, or randomly would be extremely helpful. 

Updated on 2021-07-25

Hey @zebra289,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here- feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Comments
RaptorDS

I was going to submit a request for this very same thing today and just joined this community. I am happy to see I am not the only one that wants to be able to shuffle the queue.

Ver
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-25

Hey @zebra289,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here- feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!