[Other] Weekly Charts - fix them already

Since it seems like Spotify have DELETED my previous post, as a longtime user of over 10 years, don't worry Spotify, I will just post it again and again and again until you leave it up 🙂

Let me put it down simple for you - you don't have weekly (or even DAILY) charts for all countries. You had NO PROBLEM doing it for South Korea in less than 2 months of your launch there. Stop being r-word to other countries (like it is pretty obvious when it's mostly African countries that doesn't have charts but also a bunnnnch of countries) and just beeeeeping release them. For example, you launched in Cyprus in 2013. Still no daily chart. Embassing. I am sure that all you need to do is press a button. Weekly albums, songs, viral, artists. Daily songs, artists, viral. Like NIKE says: Just Do It 🙂

Updated on 2022-01-26

Hey @Selen4Gomez,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely "One change request per Idea".

Feel free to submit your ideas again, making sure that they adhere to the above guidelines. And as a kind reminder, please always use a friendly tone when posting in the Community. 

Thanks for understanding.
Comments
GreekMusicNews

spot on

MafeG
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-01-26

Hey @Selen4Gomez,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely "One change request per Idea".

Feel free to submit your ideas again, making sure that they adhere to the above guidelines. And as a kind reminder, please always use a friendly tone when posting in the Community. 

Thanks for understanding.