Announcements
We’re experiencing issues with Premium subscriptions and redeeming gift Cards. This is being actively investigated. Subscribe to this thread here for updates.

[Partnership] Add Sign-in with Google

Hey,

As Spotify users, we have ways of signing into the service either by entering our username, email or by clicking a button that signs us in through Facebook. Many users like me have not taken ''advantage" of this button due to privacy concerns over the company and I wish for other means such as through using a Google account as it would be more efficient and would be adopted by many users.

Please consider this feature

Thanks

xDissr

Note: This idea has been reposted here!

Updated on 2020-02-25

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke

Comments
osornios
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-02-22

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

ParentalControl
Composer

This could help with the 2FA issue for those without facebook accounts.

Luke
Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Note: This idea has been reposted here!

Updated on 2020-02-25

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke