[Partnership] Athom Homey

UPDATE 28/10/16: THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT! YOU ALL ARE AWESOME! KEEP ON VOTING TO PUSH THIS FANTASTIC IDEA FORWARD AND MAKE THIS A REALITY !! THANKS

==================================================================

It would be awesome to get full Spotify support on the new domotica Hub Homey, made by Athom. With over 1500+ devices  already pre ordered (Kickstarter/ pre-order website) and multiple BIG financial sponsors it would be very interesting for Spotify to get in contact with them.

Spotify can be the center of music entertainment. 

I'm very sure if Spotfiy doesn't bite , other music streaming content provider certainly will !

More info on this awesome product can be found on:

https://www.athom.com

Spotify , please get in contact with them. They have so much traction in the BeNeLux already !

please like with Kudo's

==================================================================

Update 17/1/2016: Thanks so much for all your replies and kudos given in such short period. This means that many Spotify members ( and future Homey users) want this to happen asap !!! @Marco , since you pushed this topic to 'New Idea' ,please help Athom and its community to get connected to the Spotify Development team in Netherlands (or BeNeLux).

Dear Community,  please keep contInue to share as many kudos and replies as Athom deserves to be heard by Spotify and Spotify definately needs to be integrated in Homey!!! Spotify just cannot ignore the effect this post has already given.

Updated on 2019-08-29

Hello there!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form 🙂

You can learn how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Comments
Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea.

Zap75

Would be very cool indeed! I'm a Kickstarter backer of the Homey.

mistercage
Casual Listener
+1 for being a kickstarter! Would be awesome to see Spotify being integrated into domotica solutions.
Luccie_007

+1 For Homey Support,

It needs Spotify Connect support because of its awesomeness!

jghaanstra
Spotify Connect for the Athom Homey ... Hear hear!
philsniff

+1 +1 +1 

please homey support 😉

moekdegroot
+1 for Homey!!!
Robertdj

+1

When my Homey arives, streaming audio will be the 'missing link' in my home automation. Such a missed opportunity if Spotify doens't tag along.

Homey4ever
Homey 4ever!
RobertWebbe

Would be very cool!  +1

Related Ideas