Announcements

[Partnership] Media Monkey Integration

I would love to import playlists from Media Monkey. I use MM over iTunes and would like the ability to import data from it.

Updated: 2016-02-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: New Idea

L1020ron

hello

i have used MM for years and prever above the more popular music players like i-tunes

because of its flexibility to adjust it to my preferences these things i miss the most in itunes and spotify

otherwise i like spotivy because of its overal usebality what i would really want to see is a mix fo spotify

and MM because now i use at home MM and on the road spotify and thats not what i want

maybe there could be some plug-ins for both of them to use spotify functions in MM and MM functions in Spotivfy

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-02-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!