[Partnership] Native App for Sailfish OS

Please develop native Spotify app for Jolla's Sailfish OS. I'm sure it won't be very hard task for You, since we already have app for Nokia N9, too. Spotify is one of those applications that every platform needs to be taken seriously, so please consider supporting Sailfish. Further information: www.sailfishos.org

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
b0bben
Spotify Legend

Glad you all like my video 😉

Keep discussing, voting and being vocal about the SailfishOS client!

//b0bben

elldekaa

Aaaaah I hope you convince them !! Smiley LOL

Trilotitilio

Pleeaaaase, and do not forget "spotify connect" on the Sailfish OS Spotify App 🙂

mosen

i actually would consider a subscription if a sailfish client went official!

freedent

We need native application for Sailfish !

acesonfire
Regular

i have to say, it would be awesome to see an official spotify app on sailfishos!

if this happens my wildest dreams came true Smiley Happy

Tumeli

One premium user gives vote here for this! Definitely needed!

allukka

Yes please 🙂

carepack

+1

we need it!

spottylein

+1

Related Ideas