[Partnership] Native App for Sailfish OS

Please develop native Spotify app for Jolla's Sailfish OS. I'm sure it won't be very hard task for You, since we already have app for Nokia N9, too. Spotify is one of those applications that every platform needs to be taken seriously, so please consider supporting Sailfish. Further information: www.sailfishos.org

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Bongoernem
Casual Listener
Please
iStups

Pleeease!

Jarii

Yep. Sailfish Spotify really needed

andreibechet

Sailfish Spotify needed!!

ryks82

You can probleby take the Nativ Android app an port it in Sailfish SDK and make a Nativ Sailfish app realy fast and easy

Sailfish SDK support that.

Pikku-Y

If there will be a native sailfish spotify application (made by spotify, not cutespotify), I will buy 2 years of spotify premium!

Timsus88

Yes!!! Native Spotify application for Sailfish platform and especially Jolla phone is definitely needed. Sailfish will be surely more and more popular eventually in future as Sailfish is not only limited to Jolla only, but is going to be available in many Android devices soon too. Spotify is a must for all music lovers so current and oncoming Sailfish users would surely appreciate this application and effort a lot  :) 

ArtoRama

Another PLEASE for the native Sailfish OS app! I'm a little bit tired with Android version...

oml

I absolutely love what you did with linux !!! Please do that next with JOLLA !!   Love you OML      (that's not my name *listening with windows and would love to listen in the future)

scharel