[Partnership] Native App for Sailfish OS

Please develop native Spotify app for Jolla's Sailfish OS. I'm sure it won't be very hard task for You, since we already have app for Nokia N9, too. Spotify is one of those applications that every platform needs to be taken seriously, so please consider supporting Sailfish. Further information: www.sailfishos.org

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Drtechenstein
Please and with the same support for downloads like iOS and android! This would be awesome!
joi_c

I support this. Please make it happen. 🙂

Kahvisirahvi

I hope native SailfishOS application of Spotify is released. ( ^^)o

sharkku13

We need sailfish version of spotify!!

ElGris

Plese do it, Jolla users need a native Sailfish OS version of Spotify. Thank you in advance.

joonne
this would be very nice!
tohtoris

I would love to have a native Spotify client on my jolla!

SimondelaCourt

Would be nice 🙂 Especially now a tablet is underway

rasmusnielsen
please please , please:-)
Spotify
Spotify
Status changed to: Not Right Now

2014-12-19

Hey everyone, we don't have plans to implement this idea so we're updating this status as it has reached 100 kudos. 

Please continue to leave your feedback here in the Ideas Board and we'll keep updating you on our plans--thanks!