[Partnership] Nike Training Club app Integration

Hi, I would like to ask how to play Spotify on the Nike Training Club, NOT the Nike+Run which has already been answered. Thanks! 

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-12-25

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-11-01

Marked as new idea.

Eboucher

This is so frustrating ! You already have it connected with one of their apps!

Alex12344456y77

Is someone going to provide an answer?

Alex302

Spotify and nike need to get this sorted. Why integration on the running app and not the training app? 

jdeluxe

This feature would be great. Besides the connection of NTC and Spotify connection, they would have to provide basic settings:

- Relative overall music volume

Relative volume instructors voice to music

Airraca

Yes so how exactly do you sync NTC?? I can't figure it out.

//edit.... I see this is an idea/suggestion? So it is not possible, correct? 

Alex302

No it’s not possible, the weird thing is that there is integration with the running app but not with the training app. 

It doesnt make sense

ndodd

Pretty frustrating...why only do it with one of their apps and not the others. Seems logical to do all at the same time...Spotify? Spotify? Bueller? Bueller? 

jdehart

I was pleased to find that Spotify had integrated with the Nike running app. It would be fantastic if you could do the same with the Nike Training Club. 

brainlessanna

Is this being done or?