[Partnership] Nintendo Switch Streaming Integration

I'd like to suggest that Spotify at least consider partnering with Nintendo to make a streaming service similar to what they released on the PS4. It would make a nice addition to the system, and Spotify would likely see more people buying premium (mostly for offline playing, fitting with the console's theme of "play anywhere") if they brought the service to the Nintendo Switch.
I just want to throw that idea out there. Thanks for reading.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

A similar idea has also been suggested here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Partnership-Spotify-for-Nintendo-Switch/idi-p/1647181

Add your votes and comments there please! ;)

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)

MikeTeixas

AWESOME IDEA

jlco
Music Fan

Why isn't this showing as having the "Switch" tag?

JoeA
Casual Listener

I WANT THIS SO BAD

darthvader001

It would be a good idea if the partnership could apply for the nintendo 3DS as well!

Casual Listener

Seconded!

Tenderloin

Please! It's a tegra chip and the OS is based on Android. You guys already made the app! Please release on switch 🤖

jlco
Music Fan

@darthvader001 Sad to say, but it probably would have happened already if it was going to happen. At least Nintendo's continuing support for the 3DS family, but still... I doubt it'll happen. I've kinda given up hope for that.

Also, on the 3DS it wouldn't be something you can run at the same time as a game. 1. The 3DS doesn't run any two things at once; you have to suspend whatever game you're running to open other stuff. 2. Specs.

I really want to be proven wrong on part (or all) of this comment.

Mariolxl

Yes but it should on every platform of Nintendo franchise

CharlieLainez

This would be awesome, let's make happen!