[Partnership][Payment method] Pay with cryptocurrencies

Cryptocurrency is going revolutionize the way we spend money in the future. I think that Spotify should integrate other forms of cryptocurrency like; Electroneum, Reddcoin, Litecoin, or others and accept them as a form of payment for premium subscriptions or to buy singles from the artist. 

Sometimes I come across a song I like, and I would tip the artist if that was a feature. I don't want to buy the song but I would tip them as if it was a preformer at a small venue. 

Integrating crypto into your platform would be the one to Break ground and make something new and cool

Updated on 2018-01-12

Hey! Thanks for your feedback!
The idea you suggested has already been posted here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Spotify-should-accept-bitcoin/idi-p/313120

Add your comments and likes there :-)

/L

Related Ideas

Comments
Brzoza234

Go etn electroneum the best way 

nhoy13

Go . ETN is the best partner in crypto. Spotify ph

alimagnoam

Go for this great partnership Electroneum! 

VaNNNNN9

We are electric

bry128

Please partner with Electroneum! It is an awesome project!

jeremy0517

I've been researching about etn since its ICO and found out the dev team is great. I believe etn deserves to be the cryptocurrency for spotify. 

maxrider18

Electroneum will give you a ride to moon!!!!! Go with etn. Great project, great team, great ceo and lastly most secure coin!

bhenx18

ETN WILL GIVE YOU ELECTRIFYING FUTURE..

SteezyOne

I'm an Apple music user, but if Spotify accepted Electroneum (ETN) I would switch in a heartbeat.

Marrir

Electroneum would be great solution for Spotify platform. 

Electroneum team is working hard to keep this cryptocurrency stable and without major fluctuations. Fast transfers will be provided and two decimal places are perfect for music lovers.