[Partnership] Pioneer's AppRadio

Rdio is already on the AppRadio, but as I personally think Spotify has the edge in this realm I think it would be great to have access to Spotify on Pioneer's AppRadio. 

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2017-05-31

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Mayhew132
Casual Listener
+1
MjRD
Casual Listener

+ 100! 

:manvery-happy:

atrophic

This is the only reason I subscribe to Rdio over Spotify.  I'd drop Rdio in an instant if Spotify added support.

awellis13

+100 as well. I demoed this head unit at Car Toys yesterday and love everything about it. Might be picking it up this weekend! I would LOVE Spotify support on this bad boy.

jdnarvaez

lets go devs :)

or hire me and i'll do it :)

ThumperDK

Please get going with a spotify aintegration for appradio, is there anywhere we can push the point further?

Ooharloo
Just got the appradio! I love it although it has it's fair share of bugs... I would love it more if spotify will be supported in the near future! Till then I will cancel my subscription to it and just do the free version untill they show up on appradio. For now I'll subscribe to Rdio.
joelm

I just had the appradio2 installed and while it has its bugs, I thought I would have access to Spotify which is why I got rid of my older Pioneer AVIC deck. I am a premium subscriber Spotify and REALLY hope I stay that way... I did subscribe to RDIO but prefer Spotify over all streaming apps!

PC-Bjørn

Having been using stereo bluetooth to stream music from my cell phone for the last 6 years, I was more than a little disappointed in the Pioneer AppRadio 2 not supporting this basic feature. WAZE added support for external displays on Android to support the AppRadio 2. Spotify could win over all AppRadio 2 owners by simply adding this as a feature.

haraldini

+1