Announcements

[Partnership] Please allow Anytune to playback Spotify songs

Hi Spotify,   

I love Anytune.app and use it to become a better musician by listening to and playing along with my favorite songs. It would be fantastic if Anytune could play and process Spotify streamed songs. Please make the Spotify music library audio data available to Anytune. It would be really aweseome. Thanks!

Updated on 2022-08-07

Hey!
We've been keeping an eye on this submission for an extended period of time, and it doesn't seem this will reach the votes necessary to put it forward for prioritization.
As such, we're marking this case as closed. This includes any similar suggestions that are received.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. Have in mind that the idea will continue open for getting votes, so if you still feel strongly about it, continue sharing it with more users.

More information about it can be found here.

Thanks for your comprehension!

Comments
Elena
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-03-13

Hey @maki76,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

This sounds like a repost of this idea we had.

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Jakobxix
  • anytunes is a music transcription app that helps musicians learn songs by ear, especially useful as a drummer like myself. with all my music on spotify, i have to resort to downloading youtube files to mp3 on my phone, which is absolutely a pain. i do it because i paid 15 dollars for anytunes (im thinking a partnershiiip come on yall) spotify compatibility would make this app an absolute necessity for any practicing musician. and even though it only matters for me/other users it would fix many sound quality issues of multistep file conversion. thank you pls do us musicians this solid
osornios
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-05-06

Hey @maki76 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

Alex
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-05-19

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

osornios
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-07-15

Hey @Jakobxix 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

sax_d0ct0r

Hello Spotify Community!

I have been very pleased so far with so much that Spotify has to offer.  I have one issue, though, that gives me pause.  As a musician, I often have to analyze or transcribe recordings.  Unfortunately, Spotify does not currently support my preferred app, Anytune, in the way it supports similar tools, such as Amazing Slow Downer.  I would like to be able to have AnyTune access the music I have selected in Spotify.  This will help me become a better musician, as well as my students.

I find myself increasingly turning to sources other than Spotify when I need to transcribe.  Please make your streaming accessible through Anytune.

tannenbaumb

Hi,   

I love Anytune.app and use it to become a better musician by listening to and playing along with my favorite songs. It would be fantastic if Anytune could play and process Spotify streamed songs. Please make the Spotify music library audio data available to Anytune. It would be really aweseome. Thanks!

loskronos

same here, would be great!! i don't see a reason why spotify couldn't allow that.. would mean more plays, etc.

thanks for thinking about it!!!

chris

Luan
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2022-08-07

Hey!
We've been keeping an eye on this submission for an extended period of time, and it doesn't seem this will reach the votes necessary to put it forward for prioritization.
As such, we're marking this case as closed. This includes any similar suggestions that are received.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. Have in mind that the idea will continue open for getting votes, so if you still feel strongly about it, continue sharing it with more users.

More information about it can be found here.

Thanks for your comprehension!