[Partnership] Spotify for Educators/Education

Hey Spotify, I am a longtime subscriber and also an educator. I have a problem with using my personal account for music for the classroom. My algorithm gets messed up with the student music I play. How about a free premium account for educators? You could link this to their work email addresses...other platforms already have similar arrangements for teachers.

This account wouldn't even need to have access to the entire Spotify database of music. This would help prevent abuse of the professional accounts for personal use. You could also create age-appropriate playlists, add educational podcasts, encourage student creators and so much more. Or....send me a follow-up message and we can collaborate on this idea!   

Updated on 2022-06-08

Hey @educator,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point [7]: “No pricing, subscription or content related requests.”

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
Dian
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-06-08

Hey @educator,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point [7]: “No pricing, subscription or content related requests.”

Thanks for understanding.