Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Partnership] Spotify for Nintendo Switch

I know the hardware is relatively new, but I STRONGLY feel it could benefit both Spotify and Nintendo if an app was produced for the Nintendo Switch.

Thanks for listening.

Updated on 2023-03-30

Hey everyone,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We've discussed this idea and while it is interesting, we aren't able to prioritize it (don't have any immediate plans to implement this).

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

More info on why your idea has been closed can be found here.

Comments
llamallover123

JUST MAKE IT POSSIBLE PLEASE. I LOVE MY SWITCH SO MUCH AND I LOVE SPOTIFY A WHOLE LOT TO AND I THINK THAT IT SHOULD ALSO HAVE BACKGROUND CAPABILITIES SO I CAN PLAY AND LISTEN TO MY FAVORITE MUSIC BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!!!!THX FOR  LISTENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

MIkki84

@Fpssims wrote:

Please spotify Nintendo just do it!

Yes! Just do it!

llamallover123

Thank y'all for the support!

_homas

i really don't see how the **bleep** spotify is not on the switch already. why are we even playing this game? i love spotify but they've been **bleep**ing up too much lately. i've really been considering canceling my premnium bc spotify doesn't ever seem to listen to it's customers. get**bleep** together(this applies to nintendo as well).

_homas

wow spotify really censored my comment. one more reason to "**bleep**"ing end my subscription 

Jᴀᴄᴋ

Not gonna lie, would be super useful. 

Jᴀᴄᴋ

I think this is a needed implementation.

Jᴀᴄᴋ

It would be good if the rock stars took a look at this agian.

BroDude51

yeah i would love that to happen so i can play games while listening to music