Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Partnership] Toyota Entune

Just got a new toyota and was very disappointed to find that spotify doesn't have an app for the Toyota Entune 😞 Pandora has gotten on board and I really don't want to give up my spotify subscription but I really want it to be linked up with my new vehicle. Is there a time line for when spotify may produce an app for entune??

Updated on 2019-10-31

Hey folks.
We wanted to post an update, since we made some changes to our ideas process.
Typically, we won't announce information about new subscription options, third-party integrations or new countries in advance.
We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience, but we don’t have any more information to share at the moment. You can still keep adding your votes, though.
The best place to keep an eye out is on the
What’s New section of our blog.
Thanks.

Comments
lizingrid
Pandora and slacker (in particular) are lame. Spotify has 7 million users. We can only listen via bluetooth which doesn’t even seem to use all extra speakers!
Mattdylanj

I don’t feel like this will happen anytime soon. But the amount of people that will be getting toyotas soon will greatly increase due to the new body styles and app supports. This is not a waste of time for the devs. Plus it may increase in sales for  premium.

burkyoung

Same boat here... Spotify is huge and it sucks not to be able to use it with my 2018 with Entune.  PLEASE work on this 😄

rlaity

Please, please, please work with Toyota for Entune.  Having Andoid Auto and Apple CarPlay in my Ford blows away Entune, but Spotify on Entune would sure help!

Nicolo216

100% would love this. Would be a great idea for you guys since the car lacks Aindroid Auto/ Apple Car Play. Spotify is the #1 streaming service. Give people another reason to buy your service!

Rwb7

Gotta have spotify on entune asap. I would hate to have to switch. Whats the hold up?

RonTampaBay

Thank you.  Purchased my 2018 Tacoma Limited yesterday.. I have used Spotify for years and would love to see it included.

Jonkruse

It would be great to have Spotify available 

ItsNotAPhaseMom

So, what's up with this. There are been posts dating back to 2012 all about this issue, and there hasn't even been a legitimate response. Spotify is a great service, yet somehow can't compete with Pandora when partnering with other companies to better their product. Which is even more sad considering Spotify has ~15 times the number of paying subscribers. Apple Music has caught up with you. If they start branching out and making connectivity a priority, switching would be pretty easy. Also, it's kind of unsafe having to get on your phone just to play music... in a brand new car.

scofflawMike

Guess I'll just listen to Pandora in my Toyota.