Announcements

[Partnership] Toyota Entune

Just got a new toyota and was very disappointed to find that spotify doesn't have an app for the Toyota Entune 😞 Pandora has gotten on board and I really don't want to give up my spotify subscription but I really want it to be linked up with my new vehicle. Is there a time line for when spotify may produce an app for entune??

Updated on 2019-10-31

Hey folks.
We wanted to post an update, since we made some changes to our ideas process.
Typically, we won't announce information about new subscription options, third-party integrations or new countries in advance.
We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience, but we don’t have any more information to share at the moment. You can still keep adding your votes, though.
The best place to keep an eye out is on the
What’s New section of our blog.
Thanks.

Comments
lizingrid
I won‘t..Relative to Spotify playlists etc. It stinks
slingner

Please make an app soon. I love Spotify and listen in the car a majority of the time. 

jswalton85

Please add an Entune App I need Spotify on the road!!! Take a handful of your developers and make this happen.

mikek587

I know this thread is a couple of years old, but perhaps with Pandora being removed, they would be more likely to consider it now. Since Spotify won't comment on ideas involving other parties, I figured I'd try a petition to Toyota instead.

https://www.change.org/p/toyota-motor-company-add-spotify-integration-to-toyota-entune?recruiter=873...

ArizonaECS

I'm looking at the Android Auto app right now... I agree with Mikek587, why can't Spotify and Toyata come to a truce FGS! We are your consumers.... for NOW!

Yazelflech

Any updates on when or if this will become available? Entune sucks, but with spotify it would make it so much better, really don't want to have to switch from spotify to Pandora 

Toyota has already put out that they are no longer supporting pandora, open table, and other entune apps. They implied many will no longer work. Entune is dead.
Jonkruse
Spotify and Toyota should work out a deal where they work together!
rafamgadea

Pandora is going to het canceled from Entune 3.0.  Please make a partnership or deal with Toyota for 2018 models.

gshabanov

Please add spotify to entune