[Partnership] Toyota Entune

Just got a new toyota and was very disappointed to find that spotify doesn't have an app for the Toyota Entune 😞 Pandora has gotten on board and I really don't want to give up my spotify subscription but I really want it to be linked up with my new vehicle. Is there a time line for when spotify may produce an app for entune??

Updated on 2019-10-31

Hey folks.
We wanted to post an update, since we made some changes to our ideas process.
Typically, we won't announce information about new subscription options, third-party integrations or new countries in advance.
We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience, but we don’t have any more information to share at the moment. You can still keep adding your votes, though.
The best place to keep an eye out is on the
What’s New section of our blog.
Thanks.

Comments
Matei2018

Would be great to play spotify on toyota directly, so it won't take from the quality of the music via bluetooth, usb, jack 😞

Jonkruse

I totally agree.  Then I could drop Cirrius/XM. No need to subscribe to two similar music services.

Gaaaaaay

You can use apple carplay in new Toyota's which support Spotify. 

sunsetsearider

Definitely not buying a new truck just to get Spotify when they could just add an app. 

Goodman
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-10-31

Hey folks.
We wanted to post an update, since we made some changes to our ideas process.
Typically, we won't announce information about new subscription options, third-party integrations or new countries in advance.
We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience, but we don’t have any more information to share at the moment. You can still keep adding your votes, though.
The best place to keep an eye out is on the
What’s New section of our blog.
Thanks.

Totoro527
Visitor

I recently purchased a 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime and spotify still doesn't have app integration into Toyota's Entune platform. I can access spotify through Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, but I really don't want to have to plug my phone in all the time and also the turn by turn does not show up on my heads up display so I like using the stock nav. Pandora is integrated into the Entune platform and that is a less popular music app. It's time spotify collaborates with Toyota and makes it happen!