[Partnership] Toyota Entune

Just got a new toyota and was very disappointed to find that spotify doesn't have an app for the Toyota Entune 😞 Pandora has gotten on board and I really don't want to give up my spotify subscription but I really want it to be linked up with my new vehicle. Is there a time line for when spotify may produce an app for entune??

Updated on 2019-10-31

Hey folks.
We wanted to post an update, since we made some changes to our ideas process.
Typically, we won't announce information about new subscription options, third-party integrations or new countries in advance.
We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience, but we don’t have any more information to share at the moment. You can still keep adding your votes, though.
The best place to keep an eye out is on the
What’s New section of our blog.
Thanks.

Comments
anilapuneet

Agreed...bought new 2016 Camry SE special edition and disappointed to see that Spotify isn't there as part of Entune. I am sure there is a very large community who is disappointed even though they may not be posting here.

Clameller
Yes, please! I live on Spotify and I desperately need it to connect via entune.
Clameller
Yes, please! I live on Spotify, and having a spotify app on the entune app suite would be incredible.
citurriaga01
Yes, Spotify would be awesome on Entune. They always have the latest songs. Unfortunately, I'm using Pandora through Entune in the meantime Spotify gets on board. I'm hoping that's very soon. 🙂
tpak

Yes please, 2016 Toyota Tacoma. Pandora and Slacker are both there ... 

midelka

I want it as well.

zac2944

An other 2016 Toyota Tacoma, and no Spotify.  😞

Pandora? Slacker? Maybe for my mom's car.  C'mon Spotify.

Slickwilly
Make this happen please
max55431
If you are spotify you have to believe you could attract new recurring revenue adding another platform for your application. Make entune great spotify! Lets go!
zestepRAV

I just bought a 2016 RAV 4 and I am defiantly disappointed that Spotify is not on the Apps list.  If I have to get Pandora or iHeartRadio I will be canceling my Spotify subscription.  Come on Spotify!