[Partnership] Toyota Entune

Just got a new toyota and was very disappointed to find that spotify doesn't have an app for the Toyota Entune 😞 Pandora has gotten on board and I really don't want to give up my spotify subscription but I really want it to be linked up with my new vehicle. Is there a time line for when spotify may produce an app for entune??

Updated on 2019-10-31

Hey folks.
We wanted to post an update, since we made some changes to our ideas process.
Typically, we won't announce information about new subscription options, third-party integrations or new countries in advance.
We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience, but we don’t have any more information to share at the moment. You can still keep adding your votes, though.
The best place to keep an eye out is on the
What’s New section of our blog.
Thanks.

Comments
Kimicabanna
I am in complete agreement. I LOVE Spotify! I don't want to switch to Pandora or iHeart Radio... But if Spotify isn't developing an app for Entune in my new Toyota, I will have to give up Spotify to enjoy the features Pandora and iHeart Radio have gotten onboard with.
Kimicabanna
I am in complete agreement. I LOVE Spotify! I don't want to switch to Pandora or iHeart Radio... But if Spotify isn't developing an app for Entune in my new Toyota, I will have to give up Spotify to enjoy the features Pandora and iHeart Radio have gotten onboard with.
Bingman

Integration with my new Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid is worse than it was with my 2013...come on spotify!

jsaroyan

Totally Agree!! Just got new 4-Runner, disappointed not to see Spotify. What will it take to get Spotify on Entune?

ArizonaECS
Maybe this needs to be looked at by Toyota as well as Spotify?
http://www.toyota.com/entune/support/epas/app-suite/

user-removed
Not applicable

No clue what Spotify is thinking on this but it's absurd. As a Premium user for 2 years I use Spotify for everything and to have Pandora integrate and Spotify sit on its **bleep** with this is beyond me. Spotify, if you are listening...you don't stay at the top by doing nothing. Listen to your subscribers. 

displease

Couldnt agree more! Spotify exists in every other place... smarttv's, Playstations, smartphones, PC etc etc... Sat in my brothers Volvo today and was a bit frustrated that Volovo had a spotify app that worked flawlessly. Everyone should post on toyotas facebookpage 😃

https://www.facebook.com/toyota

jonbelanger

Guys, just make an app.

user-removed
Not applicable

Just make an app? I'm pretty sure it isn't that simple. Plus, Spotify should get off their a$$es on this one. How big is Toyota?

MurphyMom

Just bought a Prius and it has Pandora on the apps but not Spotify. C'mon Spotify!