[Partnership] Wechat Sharing

As a Chinese, we all using Wechat, however, since no collaboration with Wechat, I can't share songs to my friend.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-03-26

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Jacob
Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: New Idea

Nice idea! Marked as a new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search 🙂

Byao

Totally agree. Please add the feature to coming version. Appreciate n TQ if u hear me.

spotlightz

Need this feature to share on wechat moment so everyone can know what i listen to😁

viosey
Casual Listener

Need this fuction!

ts311

Would like to see this option in the up coming updates!

fxding

agree!

GisixEx

yes , totally agree , need this function ASAP

Hxbai

agree!

SidneySea

Its been over a year hurry the fcccccccccccckkk up 

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-03-26

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas