[Partnerships] Spotify for Uconnect

I just bought a Ram 1500 that offers apps for Pandora, iHeartRadio, Aha, and Slacker. Are there thoughts of Spotify making an app for these vehicles? I have been thinking about returning to Slacker just for this reason but would like to know if Spotify is already working on something.

Update: This idea was reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-06-12

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)
This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

estes2

The apps available on the screen in a vehicle have a huge impact on which service to subscribe to.  I like Spotify more but I have chosen to go with a subscription to Slacker Radio because of the built in app that can be interfaced on the screen of my 2015 Dodge Charger SRT.

bryanlduran

great idea!!

NinthCrow

Just DO IT

Shia-LaBeouf.jpg

hsquad71
I've been waiting for years for this. I use Spotify religiously and would love for their to be a UConnect app for it!
Mallanaga
Casual Listener
This is such an easy opportunity for spotify to spread their reign... People buy a new car, they sign up for the best music streaming service out there. Easy. I don't see what the holdup is, here. Do it!!!
Springrusty
Casual Listener
Also make available for the 8.4 radio as well as the 8.4a. The 8.4 doesn't have apps but Pandora and music on my phone both display artist and song title.
imjonatha

I will subscribe to Spotify instead of Deezer Premium because i mostly listen to music in my car...

Please support UConnect

mccleave79
Regular
This would be great! Please add!
Mrjefflewis
Please add! Would love this is my Jeep. I've been a Spotify customer since us launch day.