[Partnerships] Virtual Reality App

You guys should definitely create an app that can be integrated with Google Daydream or other VR headsets. I like to listen to music while using it sometimes and it would be great if I didn't have to take off the headset everytime to change the song. I'd even pay for it!!

This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-10-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-11-04

Marked as new idea.

CALLMESUPAHOT

Yes pls 

Listenerr
Music Fan

They should sell a headset also that maybe includes a few months for new subscribers. I'd like a behind the stage/band view and also a bunch of dif views of dif festivals so like all the stages in 360 pref live also. Also would like to see the studio sessions stuff and tours of like pads and busses. Maybe also a VR album cover/photos that you can click the info and it launches videos more 3d/vr stuff.

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-10-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.