Play all music by followed artists

Quite a few times I wanted to listen to the music, but not have to choose exactly which artist to play, so I thought that since there is a list of all artists followed by me, it would be a great idea to be able to play all songs by all followed artists at once. 

Updated: 2016-02-15

Update: This idea has been submittedd again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Playlists-All-Artists-I-Follow-as-a-Defaul...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea.
This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

JonathanLondon

I just got active on Spotify today and can't understand how this isn't already a feature.

peterrevpeter
Casual Listener
[Radio] Radio station Followed artists Status: Duplicate Idea
yesterday

Dear all,

my idea is simple: Id like to have a Radio station according to my followed artists. No similar artists, no similar songs, just my followed artists.

I have a lot of followed artists connected to my profile, but I dont want to Save all the songs they have and will have. Thats why I follow :smileyhappy:)

Thanks and regards, Peter

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

A similar idea has also been suggested here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Play-all-music-by-followed-artists/idi-p/1028804

Add your kudos and comments there please! :smileywink:

Scud_45

How is this not a feature? You can do this on similar sites.

It seems a bit pointless following artists if this feature is not available. Yes, you get new tracks by them...but it would be great to see the 'following' feature intergrated into features like 'Discover'. Manually selecting albums and adding them to your songs is time consuming. 

robking

Ive just moved over from Rdio, where I could hit play and listen to everything in my following list, and have found that this isnt a feature in spotify...what the...? what a pain, -1000000M kudos Spotify

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2016-02-15

Update: This idea has been submittedd again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Playlists-All-Artists-I-Follow-as-a-Defaul...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!