[Playlist] Add to Playlist shows most recent Playlists on Top

Currently each time you want to Add a track to a playlist you have to scroll down the full list. On mobile this is particularly annoying. Not only can you not Search but you also do not get the most recently added to Playlist at the top of the list.

Both would be adequate solutions.

Pick any one.

Just pick one!

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-24

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-06-24

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)

terrytowelling
Casual Listener

It's a wet day. I want to add tracks I've heard to my "It's A Wet Day" playlist.

Every.

Single.

Time .

I

Have

To

Scroll

Through

All

The

Other 

Playlists

That 

I Don't

Want

To

Add

My

Track 

To

Until

I find

The

One

I'm

Looking

For.

Please, just try this yourselves, Spotify developers and you'll see how frustrating it is. Heaven forbid that I also want to add the same track to another couple of playlists too. It takes longer than the average song.

A tags system would fix this. A filter function for the playlist would fix it. A "recent playlists" sort would fix this.

It feels like your focus has shifted to creating Playlists (e.g Your Daily Mix) that YOU think we'd like, rather than lettting us easily create and curate our own. Personally, I use Spotify as a music collection, not a radio station.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-24

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.