Playlist: Filter to only show saved songs (Your Music)

I'd like a switch on my playlists that I can turn on and it only makes the songs I've put checks by to show up. Much like the feature added on Google Inbox when you put a pin on an email.

Updated: 2016-02-28

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)

jarlemorch

Very good idea, but I would like the possibility to have it the other way around as well, meaning just show the songs that I have NOT added to "Your Music" yet, as then I can listen to them some more times to see if they grow on me and maybe deserve a place in one of my favorite playlists after all.

And why not implement this as a filter option?

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-02-28

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!