Playlist organization ideas

I know you can organize playlists with folders but I would like to see a feature as to how the playlists appear in the folder. The default is putting the most current playlist on top, but some of my folders are single albums (because I want to download the album for off-line play on my iPod Touch, or simply be able to reach the album quicker than always have to search by title of album or artist of album). I would like to have the option to having the newer playlists appear at the bottom. I know not everyone would like this feature, but it’d be a nice option to add.

Also with playlists I would like to be able to save an album to the folder and not have to delete the artist name every time when I just want to have the album name appear in the list of playlists. (Let’s say I have a folder of an artist that has many albums I have saved...for whatever reason, why would I need to have the artist name listed on every saved playlist of that album?) Again I'm saying the current methods should be eliminated, just maybe separate options in the settings of Spotify to allow for personal preference changes.

Hello there!
Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately we can only handle 1 feature request per topic, otherwise it's impossible to manage the received kudos / give the idea a proper status.
If you want to start a general feedback topic, that's great! But please use the respective help forum then. 😉
When you're re-posting those ideas in separate topics, please make sure to use the search function, since a lot of ideas might already be out there in the ideas forum. Thanks again!

0 Likes
Comments
Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Case Closed

Hello there!
Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately we can only handle 1 feature request per topic, otherwise it's impossible to manage the received kudos / give the idea a proper status.
If you want to start a general feedback topic, that's great! But please use the respective help forum then. 😉
When you're re-posting those ideas in separate topics, please make sure to use the search function, since a lot of ideas might already be out there in the ideas forum. Thanks again!