Announcements

[Playlists] A new way to shuffle play

Hey guys!  I Just had an idea about a feature. So idk how else to explain it but instead of me adding 3 albums of my fav artist to a playlist for example ill add 3 albums for jon bellion 2 from adele and 2 for tyler the creator and then the playlist itself becomes X amount of songs and blah blah etc but with the feature it could be the artist icon for example pic of jon bellion then the title jon bellion next to the pic and then when the songs cycle threw to that feature it plays a random song from that artist like i have gone and hit shuffle on the artists page so for example I can make a playist with 30 of those features in it and it would never be the same playlist due to the songs always being random! Or a playlist where I have radioactive from imagine dragons then the next song is rolling in the deep from adele then its the feature of jon bellion ( which is a random song) then its LUMBERJACK from tyler then its banna pancakes from jack Johnson then its the feature from john mayer ( which again is a random song from his music). Yeah so that’s the idea hopefully its good enough to happen cause ik everyone I have spoken to about it has loved the idea. Thanks in advance! :)))

Updated on 2022-08-17

Hi @MrSnowman,

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

Similar ideas have already been suggested - feel free to add your vote to them below:

Please note that even if a suggestion didn't gather enough votes in order to get prioritized right now, you can still add your vote and comments there and we'll look into it once the idea reaches the required amount of votes.

Comments
Alex
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-08-17

Hi @MrSnowman,

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

Similar ideas have already been suggested - feel free to add your vote to them below:

Please note that even if a suggestion didn't gather enough votes in order to get prioritized right now, you can still add your vote and comments there and we'll look into it once the idea reaches the required amount of votes.