[Playlists] Ability to choose which playlist to get notifications from

Hi

I think it would be a good idea to make it possible to choose which playlists to get notifications from. As I'm following playlists that update multiple times a day I don't see the other notifications (new albums etc.). Right now I have 15 updates from one playlist spamming the top of my notifications and I can't see any solution except unfollowing this playlist.

Øyvind

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-06-03

Marked as new idea.
This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

gamingexpert13

Yes, I completely agree. Right now I'm just unfollowing every playlist I follow because I can't handle the flood of useless notifications, hiding the new album relase notifications that I actually care about from artists I follow. I don't like having 70 (useless) notifications every time I open this program.

Also, here's a related idea we should also upvote: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Notification-Filter/idc-p/1197684

Getting at least one of these suggestions done is better than getting neither, so lets vote on both.

johanlennon
Music Fan

It seems as this function now is down completely, I no longer get notifications on the Desktop version or any other version. 

Please bring this back as it is annoying to have to guess if there are anything new in the playlist im following!

This idea got closed even though it isn't exactly the same but very similar: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/All-Platforms-Playlists-Playlist-updates-choosable-not...

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!