[Playlists] Archive Playlists

It would be nice to have the ability to archive a playlist instead of just deleting it. For example, I have playlists I don't listen to often anymore and want to declutter my library, so instead of losing those songs forever, I think archiving the playlists into one separate area would be neat. I wonder if this is just a "me wanting extra organization" problem or if others think this is a good idea too. 

Updated on 2021-07-19

Hey @ragingbug,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

I've closed this idea since it doesn’t meet one of the Idea Exchange Guidelines, namely point 4: “Check if there's an existing idea”.

To show your support for this idea, please add your votes and comments to a similar idea that has already been suggested here.

Keep in mind that ideas with the status Closed - Not Enough Votes are still monitored by Spotify.

Have a nice day 🙂

Comments
MontyR

there is already kind of something like that. if you go to your account theres a deleted playlist section but i dont know how many it stores or for how long.

Noah
Rock Star 8
Rock Star 8
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-19

Hey @ragingbug,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

I've closed this idea since it doesn’t meet one of the Idea Exchange Guidelines, namely point 4: “Check if there's an existing idea”.

To show your support for this idea, please add your votes and comments to a similar idea that has already been suggested here.

Keep in mind that ideas with the status Closed - Not Enough Votes are still monitored by Spotify.

Have a nice day 🙂

Noah
Rock Star 8
Rock Star 8

Hey @MontyR,

I hope you're doing well!

I just wanted to give you a heads up that deleted playlists can only be recovered from your account page for 90 days from the date they were deleted. You can find some more info about recovering deleted playlists here.

Cheers!