[Playlists] Authorization of selected people who can add songs.

I'm finding a ''problem'' about sharing my taste of music with others around the world. 

When i make my list public, everyone can add songs to it. Or even withdraw them. The reason i made it public is because i got some friends who add music to that list too. But i want only these people authorized to add or withdraw songs. While the rest of the world can just enjoy it.

So my idea (if it doesn't exist yet) to add a feature which gives you the authorization that only people i select can add or withdraw songs. The rest of the world who listens should be unable to do so. 

Updated on 2022-01-13

Hey @Mielrex,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it! If it reaches the necessary amount of votes, Spotify will consider it. 

Cheers.
Comments
MafeG
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-01-13

Hey @Mielrex,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it! If it reaches the necessary amount of votes, Spotify will consider it. 

Cheers.