Announcements

[Playlists] Automatic Playlists

It would be awesome to have playlists that would be automatically generated for some criteria. For example:

Artists: David Guetta, Martin Garrix, Oliver Heldens

Date: Last month

With this, a playlist including the releases from the last month of those artists would be generated. The playlists would be automatically generated and maintained. Other criteria could also include a specific genre, year, etc...

The main problem that I have right now is that when I want to listen to the latest releases for the artists I follow, I have to click one by one each of the songs listed. I listen to hundreds of songs, so for me it is a ton of work just to listen to the latest releases. However, I think this could be really useful for music discovery, not just for listening to the latest releases.

Updated on 2022-08-14

Hey @muratomo,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one(s).

Cheers!

Comments
Dian
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-08-14

Hey @muratomo,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one(s).

Cheers!