[Playlists] Birthday Gift Idea "This day in Song History"

Hi, I had this idea while digging for some historic facts on my girlfriend birthday. I loved the "your top songs 2016" idea and thought that something personalized and similar to this could be given as a gift to all users having their birthday. It would be nice!

The idea is more or less to show a new playlist on the area "Just for You" in "Home" right on the users Birthday Week! This playlist will have all the songs that were on top during the birthday year (just as seen on Billboard Top 100 List for that year for example).

Some variations are possible like, the top songs from the user country on that year or the top songs everywhere in the world on that specific day, etc. Must evolve the idea!

On a research later on I found this guy that has created playlists just like this idea.

https://numberoneinhistorydotcom.wordpress.com/

ps. Thanks Ruel from Support for alerting about the Ideas Board. ;)

Updated on 2018-01-28

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2017-02-19

Marked as new idea.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2018-01-28

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!