[Playlists] Color Coded Playlists and Playlist Folders

I would love for a color coding feature for playlists and playlist folders. Maybe take ideas for this feature from art programs; have a hue wheel, and a darkness/lightness bar. This would be useful for distinguishing playlists and playlist folders from each other without having to look at the names, and would lessen the chance for a Spotify user to minimize all playlist folders so that they don't feel overwhelmed.

Update: This idea was reposted here.

Updated on 2018-08-08

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-08-10

Marked as new idea.

violetmadder

The biggest difficulty I have when it comes to exploring music is being able to remember what's what and who's who. The more visual cues at my disposal (album art also good), the better! Humans can be very visual critters.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea was reposted here.

Updated on 2018-08-08

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.