[Playlists] Continue from here-button

I'd like to click somewhere in any playlist and choose to continue playing songs from this point. If I'm at the end of an album, I'd like to go to, let's say, another album of the same artist and right click anywhere I want in that album and choose a new point to continue from. 

Now I have to add many songs in queue, or sit ready when the current song is done to start play from the new playlist. 

Updated on 2021-06-07

Hey @Moooosik

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers! 

Comments
Ivan
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-07

Hey @Moooosik

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!