[Playlists] Edit History

There should be a way to view the edit history of a playlist so you can see what songs the were on the playlist, but then removed. I have mulitple playlists that I used to have songs on and I can't remember what any of them were and I would like to see what used to be on the playlists and when they were removed. This feature would be especially useful with collaborative playlists, where anyone is able to add or delete songs and being able to see the edit history would be useful in seeing the activity of other users on the playlist.

Updated on 2019-09-26

Hello there!
This idea has been submitted one year ago, but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough votes during that time (100 votes/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.
Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community. 

For more info: 

Comments
Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-09-26

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Bex82a

I wish there was a way to listen or at least detail previous new music Friday list because I had a week I loved but before I chance to save the songs it changed and now I can’t remember the artist or song title sonI can’t search for it to add to my playlist - sometimes I just too involved in the list

enridiez

An example: Spotify-owned playlists get updated, i.e. Latin Jazz one. It used to have a lot of songs that are no longer in that list; I would like to listen to a previous version of that playlist.

mackorone
Casual Listener

I kept running into this same issue, so I built a small system for archiving public Spotify playlists. In fact, it's already archiving a handful of popular ones! If you have additional playlists that you want archived, it should be straightforward to add them. Check it out here: https://github.com/mackorone/spotify-playlist-archive

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-09-26

Hello there!
This idea has been submitted one year ago, but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough votes during that time (100 votes/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.
Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community. 

For more info: