[Playlists] Green Playlist Icon when offline instead of Arrow

Green arrow

Needless to say, this "little green weird arrow" is an imporatnt part of UI, it's telling us, users, we are ready to play our songs on the offline... but what if? IMHO, it's such a waste of "territory" by adding it in the right sight just between "words" and "black" line. What if... that would be great to turn into green the other side, look at this...

changed.png

Thanks for your attention! :)

Updated on 2019-08-29

Hey!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, I'll close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, I encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Esteban9
Casual Listener
Spoiler

4YtTX4GPvBvewbJvBfXCS2

@tscosj wrote:
<" size="large" width="242" sourcetype="quote">

Needless to say, this "little green weird arrow" is an imporatnt part of UI, it's telling us, users, we are ready to play our songs on the offline... but what if? IMHO, it's such a waste of "territory" by adding it in the right sight just between "words" and "black" line. What if... that would be great to turn into green the other side, look at this...

changed.png

Thanks for your attention! :)

Spotify
Spotify
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2017-06-14

Hey @tscosj we're updating this idea status to 'Not Right Now'. Our teams carefully considered this one but at the moment the down arrow is single visual reference for offline used across all our platforms. We're hesitant to remove this altogether, but we're open to looking at other ways to indicate the playlist is offline. 

Thanks for your feedback--we're continuing to pass it along to our design teams. 

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-08-29

Hey!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, I'll close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, I encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!