Announcements
We’ve made a few tweaks backstage, so everything should be back to normal. Additional info can be found here.

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playlists] Hide 'Liked Songs' playlist option

Hello, 

I'd like the option to hide/remove the new liked songs playlist please. 

I don't save albums or songs that way anymore as the limit is too low so it's not relevant to me and annoying that it's there at the top all the time. 

Thanks 

Updated on 2022-10-06

Hey!
We've been keeping an eye on this submission for an extended period of time, and it doesn't seem this will reach the votes necessary to put it forward for prioritization.
As such, we're marking this case as closed. This includes any similar suggestions that are received.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. Have in mind that the idea will continue open for getting votes, so if you still feel strongly about it, continue sharing it with more users.

More information about it can be found here.

Thanks for your comprehension!

Comments
Cassidy0116
  1. YESS^^ it ruins the entire aesthetic
stevie_nickel

Hello, 

I'd like the option to hide/remove the new liked songs playlist please. When putting my playlist in custom order it is always at the top with no way to hide/remove/move it, which messes up my order. 

Thanks! 

jsonify

This is just a view option, create more ways to customize the view in general, its also a gigantic icon on the desktop app even though it has 0 songs

OscarDC
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2022-10-05

Hey there @Anythingnumbers,

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of votes necessary to get prioritized at this time.

For that reason, we'll be closing this now, but folks can still add their votes and comments in order to support it.

We’ll continue to monitor this idea and will update it, once it gets the required votes.

More info on why your idea has been closed can be found here.

Luan
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2022-10-06

Hey!
We've been keeping an eye on this submission for an extended period of time, and it doesn't seem this will reach the votes necessary to put it forward for prioritization.
As such, we're marking this case as closed. This includes any similar suggestions that are received.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. Have in mind that the idea will continue open for getting votes, so if you still feel strongly about it, continue sharing it with more users.

More information about it can be found here.

Thanks for your comprehension!