[Playlists] Hide 'Liked Songs' playlist option

Hello, 

I'd like the option to hide/remove the new liked songs playlist please. 

I don't save albums or songs that way anymore as the limit is too low so it's not relevant to me and annoying that it's there at the top all the time. 

Thanks 

Updated on 2021-05-20

Thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Community!

Your suggestion didn’t quite reach 500 votes in 18 months. You can read more about the idea process here.

Comments
Jacob
Community Legend
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2021-05-20

Thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Community!

Your suggestion didn’t quite reach 500 votes in 18 months. You can read more about the idea process here.

Kalizaya
Visitor

Dear Spotify, 

Myself and many other Spotify users would like to have the option to hide the “liked songs” playlist in the “your library” section. It is visually unappealing, and ruins the look of my library. I was able to edit the look and photo of my playlists and this one just gets in the way. I don’t even use that feature anymore, I don’t like songs so there’s no need for that feature. We could simply have the option to hide the playlist or remove it. 

thanks so much! 

Cassidy0116
Visitor
  1. YESS^^ it ruins the entire aesthetic
stevie_nickel
Visitor

Hello, 

I'd like the option to hide/remove the new liked songs playlist please. When putting my playlist in custom order it is always at the top with no way to hide/remove/move it, which messes up my order. 

Thanks!