Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playlists] Merge / Add a Playlist to another Playlist

It would be great to combine playlists together. With the option to avoid multiples of the same track(s) along with a prompt to confirm the addition of one playlist to another. 

Updated on 2023-05-04

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange and voting to make this happen.

We're happy to announce that this feature is now available on Android, iOS and Desktop.

You just need to select the playlist, then choose the option  "Add to other playlist" > and add it to the desired playlist.

Once again, thanks for helping us make Spotify better, by participating here on the Community.

Comments
Cweeks1

Making merging playlists together possible or at least making the differences in them easier to distinguish so we can merge them ourselves. Also a group add function would be nice to add multiple songs at once. I’ve been thinking about this for years and haven’t heard the idea so I thought I could give this a shot.

Lyubka
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2023-05-04

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange and voting to make this happen.

We're happy to announce that this feature is now available on Android, iOS and Desktop.

You just need to select the playlist, then choose the option  "Add to other playlist" > and add it to the desired playlist.

Once again, thanks for helping us make Spotify better, by participating here on the Community.

BabyEcho0_YT_SP

YESS THIS IS WHAT I WHATED