[Playlists] Playlist History

Dear Spotify Community,

I have found some playlists. Really good playlists. At some I am listening a couple of months. Some playlists gotta special "mood".

But because songs are changing frequent in playlists - some great songs you listen to are lost.

So my idea would be:

What if there is a section, where you can see all the songs that were EVER listed in your specific, loved playlist?

So there are two "types" of the playlist.

Type 1: The freshest one
Type 2: The complete one

I came to that idea, because I am listening to the playlist "Love, **bleep** & Water" (hip hop & r&b playlist) a couple of months and I just want to know the full trackliste of that playlist, because of its mood & atmosphere.

Thanks for your time!

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-08-08

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.

Comments
blake
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-08-23

Marked as new idea. This is a repost of the following inactive idea.

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-08-08

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.